The holidays are a time to get creative with your decorations and show off your style. Whether you’re looking for something subtle or bold, adding floor lamps, lamp tables, bedside lamps and string lights can make a big difference in the atmosphere of your home. Here are 7 ways to add extra sparkle using string lights and LEDs during the holiday season:
1. String Lights In The Living Room - String lights can be hung from the ceiling in the living room to give it an inviting ambiance throughout the holiday season. You can choose from white, blue or multicolored lights depending on your décor preferences and how much sparkle you want.
2. Add A Festive Lamp Table - If you have a lamp table in your living room, you can add sparkle to it by wrapping LED lights around it or adding floor lamps with string lights. This will provide enough lighting without being overwhelming and will create an inviting atmosphere in the room.
3. Use Bedside Lamps For Extra Sparkle - Adding bedside lamps with string lights is a great way to bring extra sparkle into the bedroom during the holidays. You can choose from different colors of LEDs depending on how much sparkle you want in the bedroom.
4. Hang String Lights On The Porch - If you have a porch, you can hang multicolored string lights from it for extra decoration. This is a great way to make your outdoor area look festive and inviting.
5. Add String Lights To The Windows - You can hang string lights from the windows in your living room or bedroom to give them an extra sparkly touch during the holidays. This is a great way to bring a festive atmosphere into any room of your home.
6. Wrap LED Lights Around Furniture - Wrapping LED lights around furniture is a great way to add some sparkle without taking up floor space. This will give your furniture and accessories an eye-catching look that will make it stand out during the holiday season.
7. Hang Floor Lamps With String Lights - If you have floor lamps, you can hang string lights from them for an elegant and unique look during the holidays. This will provide enough light to make your floor lamps shine and brighten up the whole room.
Using floor lamps, lamp tables, bedside lamps and string lights is a great way to add some extra sparkle during the holiday season. Whether you’re looking for subtle lighting or something bolder, these tips can help you create an inviting atmosphere in any room of your home. So go ahead, get creative and show off your style! Happy holidays!